If you have submitted an application or reapplication for SASSA then you will receive a reference number to track your application. Sometimes if you lost the “Reference Number” then people worry and search that I lost my SASSA reference number what to do? Don’t be tension because we are available for your assistance. You can find their reference number via their registered mobile number which was mentioned on the application form. You need to follow the below procedure which has been described Step by step.
I Lost My SASSA Reference Number
People who have lost their SASSA reference number now can be found by mobile number. SASSA introduced the USSD code to find again reference numbers if lost but most importantly it is possible through a register number, not another.
- Open the mobile keypad and Dial *120*3210#.
- On the display screen, one prompt will show.
- You will enter a 13-digit South African ID Number.
- Further, on next step, will require you to register the mobile number that you have given on the application.
- After a few seconds, your reference number will be shown on the screen.
Note: People try the USSD code from a different number which is wrong. It is necessary to dial above mentioned code from a registered number otherwise USSD code will not work.
Sassa Application Id Check Via WhatsApp
Recently SASSA introduced a WhatsApp number where you can directly communicate with a customer care officer. How to start Chat on WhatsApp method is listed below.
- Save this number “082 046 8553” into their mobile.
- Start chat on WhatsApp via a registered mobile number.
- A complete prompt will appear on your screen.
- Give complete related information which is required like SA ID Number, and some other.
- The customer care officer will give you proper assistance.
- Share their problem like I lost reference number? how to find.
- It will take some additional information from you.
- They will find your reference number and send it on WhatsApp chat.
To get the payment date you can check SRD Status.
Another way to find Reference Number:
- Visit the nearest office of SASSA.
- Share their issue about SASSA lost reference number.
- For verification, it will require an original ID card and some other documents.
- They will find your reference number manually and give you.
What is the Application ID for SASSA?
When you submitted an application for a SASSA grant then it assigns a specific number whose name is the application ID. Each application ID is different, not the same. Moreover, you can use the application ID for multiple purposes like seeing the current status of the application, etc. Also, check the latest details about SASSA Gold Card.
For applicants assistance who are seeking the, I Lost My SASSA Reference Number What to Do? details discuss above in detail. You need to just one time read and follow all instructions. Hopefully, you will find a solution to their problems.